Dubendorf is located in Somersby, NSW on the picturesque Central Coast. Just 40 minutes up the F3 from Wahroonga, 1 hour when travelling south from Newcastle.
Dubendorf is amongst good company on Konda Road, sharing with Il Cadore Equestrian Centre, known for housing one of the largest indoor arenas (plus 4 outdoor arenas) in the area, and Revelwood Warmblood Stud, reknown for it’s quality breeding and performance horses.
- When travelling from Newcastle, take the Peats Ridge/ Central Mangrove exit off the F3.
- When travelling from Sydney, look for the Somersby Interchange sign (after the Gosford exit) on the F3.
- Turn onto Peats Ridge Road.
- Take the Somersby/Wisemans Ferry Road exit and turn RIGHT.
- Follow for approx 2.5km, go under the overpass, then Konda Road is the next on the left with “Il Cadore” sign at top of road. Dubendorf is the first property on the left hand side.